The AppsFuel HTML5 App Challenge @jsDay & phpDay in Verona!
Get a 10% discount to jsDay & phpDay
All developers who register to attend jsDay will get 10% off the ticket price by using our promotional code: “appsFuel2013”!
Enter the AppsFuel HTML5 App Challenge and win a tablet
Here's the deal. Enter your best HTML5 mobile app to our challenge - we made this much simpler! - and, if your app wins the raffle, you'll be going home with a new tablet in your backpack. Just follow these rules:
- You can submit your app to the AppsFuel Marketplace, from April 29th up until May 18th, 2013, by signing up to the AppsFuel developer zone and adding your app to your profile. Registration is free.
- The challenge is open to any developer, agency or startup. You may submit as many apps as you like!
- Once you have finished uploading your apps to the AppsFuel Marketplace, you must then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 18th, including your full name, the name of your company, if applicable, the email address that you used to sign up to the AppsFuel Developer Zone, the title of each app submitted and your postal address.
- The winner will be chosen by raffle during the course of phpDay on May 18th. If you win, but are not present, the prize will be sent by courier.
All apps must be:
- developed using standard web technologies — HTML5, JS, CSS and optimized for smartphones and tablets;
- live and publicly accessible with their own URL and properly submitted to the AppsFuel Marketplace (including a full description, title and icon); and
- specifically optimized for mobile devices, especially in cases of apps that are "portings" of websites.
You app will be disqualified if:
- it contains sexual content or allows gambling;
- it is not finished! No trial, demo, test or under construction versions are allowed;
- its sole purpose is to display a marketing message about a product, service or brand. It must contain interactive features that render the app playful, informative or useful.
What are you waiting for? Get started today...